Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oooooo, Spooky!

I have decided that Halloween is my favorite time of year. I told my mom this the other day and she said that it has always been my favorite time of year. It use to be just because of the candy, but now I just love the weather, the colors, and of course all the Halloween activities! I had way too much fun making Spencer's costume this year. When Mike saw the boots he said that I had officially gone overboard. Spencer loved his costume so it was worth it!
Hiking up Mueller Park Canyon by our house.
Spencer was alien and Lexi was a black cat for Halloween. They both loved their costumes!

6 comments:

The Wright's said...

I love their costumes, you did a great job on the alien too!!! Your kids are so cute!!!

Makenzie Iorg said...

Tiff, love your pictures, thanks for sending me those ones from mom's school.

Liz said...

Tiff, Spencers costume was awesome!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown..!! hope to see you soon. Liz

Alison said...

So cute! You are so creative! Nice work!

Jody Neeley said...

You are so creative!!! Love the costumes!

Tamar and Trevor said...

So fun to get caught up. Your kids are so cute. I love the little alien.