Monday, November 3, 2008

Enjoying September

Spencer is in preschool again this year. His preschool is right across the street which I love. Convenience is key for me. He loves it and is learning new things every day. Lexi is in a little play group with a couple friends. It makes her feel like she gets to go to school too.
Mike, his buddy Scott, and I rode the Logan to Jackson Hole ride as a relay team. I found out I was riding about 2 days before the race, but I was really excited to ride. I did 40 miles and Mike and Scott each rode 80 miles. The weather was great and we had a ton of fun.
GO MIKE GO!!!
While Mike and I were in Jackson Hole for our race, Spencer and Lexi stayed in Logan with some family. They captured monarch caterpillars and put them in jars. It was so neat because we got to watch them form coccoons and then come out as butterflies. They were so beautiful and Spencer and Lexi has so much fun watching the process. Here is Spencer with one of the butterflies.
Spencer and Lexi at the Gateway Mall. They had a circus elephant parade down the middle of the mall. My kids would do almost anything for a balloon!

2 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

WOW, what a bike ride!! You guys are nuts!! Dave rides in some insane race in Tucson. It's like 109 miles...EW!!
I love that kids go so crazy for balloons. ;)

Alison said...

Yeah! A new post and cute pics! Miss you guys!