Monday, March 3, 2008

Catching Up!

Since I have been trying to get my blog going for about 3 months I thought I would do a little recap of last year: just a few highlights!
Mike graduated from Utah State University with his MBA in May 2007.



Summer Fun!


We went camping a few times up American Fork Canyon. I have never seen 2 little kids get so dirty so fast, but they sure had fun!

Mike and I went to Kauai for 9 days in October to celebrate Mike's graduation and our 5 year anniversary. We spent one day hiking the Na Pali coast. It was AMAZING!
We had a great vacation!

Enjoying and fall leaves!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!

1 comment:

carolee said...

Hey, I don't think its very nice of you to post pictures of beautiful, warm and sunny Hawaii while its still winter here!! Just kidding! The blog looks good! :)